- Pastor – Kevin Miller (bio)
- Secretary – Robyn Harrington
- Custodians – Gary & Ranae Rice
Our Service Times
Sunday School & Adult Bible Study – 9am
Sunday Morning Worship Service – 10:15am
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired of God, inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in “that blessed hope,” the personal, premillenial, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe, that those who by faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become the children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and they unjust, the everlasting felicity of the Saved, and the everlasting conscious suffering of the Lost.
- We believe that every Christian should follow the Lord in the waters of baptism by immersion. This should take place as soon after conversion as practical as a public testimony of the death of self, and the resurrection to new life in Christ Jesus.
- We believe every Christian should be faithful in his attendance at the Lord’s Supper in obedience to His command in I Corinthians 11:26.
Local & Global Missions
FEFC works with and supports the following missionaries and organizations as an extension of our own church’s Gospel endeavors in and beyond the Sioux City area…
Terry and Debby Baxter (Global Compassion Network)
Tim Dahlin (EFCA Latin Training Network)
Mark Doss (EFCA Church Planter)
Rachel Martin (EFCA TouchGlobal)
Phyllis Masters (World Team)
Ross McAfee (Operation Mobilization)
Paul Schmidt (International Messengers)
Her Health (Sioux City)
Hidden Acres Christian Camp
Child Evangelism Fellowship
Jim Rahn (Youth for Christ)
The Sioux City Gospel Mission